Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hello World, This Is Me

So here I am on the blog circuit. Why? I'm not really sure. Maybe so I can leave comments on other people's blog...or perhaps because I finally got bored with Facebook...or just because I wanted to. No matter how I got here, I am here. For those of you who don't know I am currently living it up in Las Vegas, NV doing my student teaching (finally the last leg of my college career) and hoping to land myself a sweet teaching job here when I'm done.

I am still addicted to photography and have my new baby (my Canon SX20) and began a new current obsession with the moon. Hence the picture that I took a week ago below. The first shows what a standard 35mm would take. The second is what my new one took. Impressive zoom, right.


Anyway, I must bid thee ado, but will return with great stories and pictures of all my crazy and boring adventures!

3 comments:

  1. wow...that is a seriously good zoom! i'm gonna keep my eye on you from the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blog. Just another way to my eye on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! Im so excited you got a blog! Now we can be blog buddies and I can make sure you aren't being too crazy in Vegas (; By the way, that looks like an awesome camera. Keep up the good work and I'll talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete